Fed up from the side effects of the medication, people are now shifting towards alternative therapies for the cure & treatment of common problems.
Home remedies are one of the best alternatives that have proven to be cheap and can be easily performed at home without too much effort. Since ages, our ancestors were using these home remedies to treat diseases, but the latest inventions and discoveries in the field of medicine have overshadowed the benefits of these homemade remedies. Recently, people have again shifted towards these home remedies.
Natural home remedies for some of the most common diseases are:
- Apply cucumber leaves or chopped cucumber to the affected area.
- Paste the fenugreek leaf on the affected area overnight and wash it off the next morning.
- Mix one tablespoon of Besan flour with one teaspoon of lemon juice until a smooth paste is formed. Apply to the neck and face, and rinse after drying.
- Drink a glass of cold milk to quickly relieve acidity.
- Drink a cup of tea and a teaspoon of baking soda for immediate relief.
- Chewing bubble gums will also relief from acidity in a few minutes.
- Take 3-4 walnuts (Akhrot) or 1 fresh coconut on an empty stomach.
- Sprinkle warm mustard oil on a madar leaf and apply it to the affected area for a few hours. And drink radish juice with sugar added to it.
- Drink a cup of black coffee, the warmth will break down the flame, and caffeine helps to eliminate tightness in the chest and throat.
- Add 30 to 40 of Tulsi leaves in one liter of water to strain the leaves and drink water throughout the day.
- Eat 2-3 apples a day without peeling them to increase the iron content in the body.
- Intake of beet juice is very beneficial for people with anemia.
- Drink some hot milk or water and add powdered sonth, Metha soda, and salt.
- Massage your back with turpentine oil.
- For temporary & quick relief heat can be applied at the back with a hot water bottle.
- Drink a glass of water with a few drops of garlic oil and a tablespoon of onion juice.
- Scrub the chest and throat with camphor water or oil.
- Drink honey and lemon juice in hot water to relieve a sore throat.
- Drink a tablespoon of corn syrup in a glass of water.
- Drink a glass of prune juice to promote bowel movements.
- Drinking coffee will also relieve constipation.
- Mix one teaspoon of camphor and one teaspoon of sandalwood into a paste and apply it to the affected area.
- Drinking aloe vera juice will help you to clean the system.
- Wash your hair with mint or spearmint tea to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth.
- Wash your hair regularly with white vinegar to prevent hair fall.
High blood pressure:
- Mix half of the onion juice and half of the honey. Once a day, 2 tablespoons each time for 1-2 weeks.
- Eat two cloves of garlic every morning and eat one papaya every day for one month.
High blood cholesterol:
- Drinking onion juice every day for a week can lower blood cholesterol.
- Eat a few cloves of garlic every day to lower cholesterol.
- Drink aloe vera juice, papaya juice or chamomile, comfrey, red raspberry or mint tea.
- Drinking a glass of water with a tablespoon of baking soda can provide immediate relief.
- Eat 10 fresh curry leaves in the early morning of 3 to 4 months.
- For 3 months, drink a glass of water and 3 teaspoons of lime juice, a quarter teaspoon of black pepper, and one teaspoon of honey every day.
- Eat freshly sliced ??tomatoes, onions, and lemon juice.
- Drink lemon juice, honey, and warm water every morning.
- Gargle with vinegar or salt water every hour.
- Drink hot milk and honey before going to bed to immediately relieve a sore throat.
- A teaspoon of honey can relieve a sore throat.
- Chew 12 Tulsi leaves twice a day in the morning and evening, which is very beneficial to relieve stress.
- A variety of seeds such as alfalfa, sunflower, and pumpkin are very beneficial to relieve stress.
Using these home remedies is very effective and will not cause any side effects on the body.